Property Developers Insurance
As Property Developers Insurance providers, your needs are our focus, we understand exactly what your policy requirements are. We know the right questions to ask about your building project and use our knowledge and experience to turn around competitive quotes at high speed.
- Same day turn around for quotes
- We can add banks and lenders as noted interests
- Immediate understanding of what you are doing
- Protecting your build with the correct cover
- Joint named policies
Need Insurance? Get in touch today!
Whatever your property insurance requirements, please get in touch today for a free no obligation quotation.
No two property development projects are the same. That's why you need a specialist insurer to provide you with the right advice about the cover you need. Whatever the size of the project, you need to protect yourself from the potential financial and legal problems that can arise.
Property Developers Insurance will provide you with the cover that’s specifically tailored to your development project, making sure your build is protected. Whatever the complexities of your build, at Construction Insure, we deal with millions of pounds worth of developments on a weekly basis for property developers. This means you receive quality cover at speed and at the right price.
GETTING THE RIGHT PROPERTY DEVELOPERS INSURANCE
What type of Property Developers Insurance cover will you need?
Here’s a list of the types of cover you might need. You can click through and browse a specific category to find out more details. Or you can call us on 020 3958 6868 to start talking to us about your requirements.
General Construction Insurance Coverage
- Employers Liability - £10million
- Public Liability (no depth or height limits) – £1mil, £2 mil, £5mil, £10mil +
- Products Liability – £1mil, £2 mil, £5mil, £10mil +
- Contract Works/Plant All Risks /Contractors all risk
- Contract Performance Bonds
- Product Guarantee
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Legal Expenses and Employment Law Protection
- Motor Fleet Insurance
- Property Insurance – offices/yard
- Right of Light
- Restrictive covenant insurance
- Absence of easement insurance
- Building Warranties