Property Developers Insurance

As Property Developers Insurance providers, your needs are our focus, we understand exactly what your policy requirements are. We know the right questions to ask about your building project and use our knowledge and experience to turn around competitive quotes at high speed.

  • Same day turn around for property developers quotes
  • We can add banks and lenders as noted interests
  • Joint named policies
  • Protecting your build with the correct cover
  • Immediate understanding of what you are doing
Construction Insure

Need Property Developers Insurance?

Get in touch today!

Whatever your property developers insurance requirements, please get in touch today for a free no obligation quotation.

Construction Insure
Construction Insure

No two property projects are the same. That's why you need a specialist property developers insurance company to provide you with the right advice about the cover you need. Whatever the size of the project, you need to protect yourself from the potential financial and legal problems that can arise.

Property Developers Insurance will provide you with the cover that’s specifically tailored to your development project, making sure your build is protected. Whatever the complexities of your build, at Construction Insure,  we deal with millions of pounds worth of developments on a weekly basis for property developers. This means you receive quality cover at speed and at the right price.

We offer the full range of insurances including employers liability insurance,  public liability insurance, 


How can Property Developers Insurance help you?

When you’re investing your time, energy and money into a property development, you want your project to run as smoothly as it possibly can. This is especially true if you want to build to sell, or rent, within a tight time-frame. But, as with all builds, you may encounter unforeseen delays that will potentially push you over your budget and your timing. For instance, you could discover subsidence at your property, which will mean expensive and time-consuming remedial work. Or you could find yourself having to arrange for the removal of hazardous waste, such as asbestos, from an old building. Property Developers Insurance can cover you in both of those instances.

Other ways that Property Developers Insurance can help you

As a Property Developer, you’re relying on a construction company to complete your project for you. What you can’t rely on is that your construction company is fully insured for the specifics of your development. You need to take responsibility for ensure you’re covered for every potential problem on site. Depending on the location and kind of build you’re undertaking, this may mean cover for injury to contractors, vandalism or theft. If you’re building in a residential area, you also need to consider the issues that may be relevant to building near other homes or in a heavily populated area. Public Liability Insurance may be one necessary aspect of your Property Developers policy.

How can we help you get the right cover?

Whatever property development you’re undertaking, at Construction Insure, we have the right contacts to help you get the best cover for you. We’ll listen to you and get an understanding of your budget. You’re in safe hands. We’ll clearly explain what you need covered and why. And we’ll explain what that will cost you, with no hidden surprises. Then we’ll use our forty years of construction industry experience and solid contacts to get you the best cover package.

How do you get the right advice?

To get the right advice for your insurance, simply start by calling us. You’ll find that we really do know how to get you the appropriate policy for your property development. Our years of experience and knowledge, teamed with access to the very best policies on the market ensures that you get the very best advice for you. Please call us on 020 3958 6868 so we can discuss your project and your budget with you. Then just leave it to us to broker the cover that works the best for you.

What type of Property Developer Insurance cover will you need?

Here’s a list of the types of cover you might need. You can click through and browse a specific category to find out more details. We offer everything from pubic liability insurance through to contract works. Or you can call us on 020 3958 6868 to start talking to us about your requirements. We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

General Property Developer Insurance Coverage

  • Employers Liability Insurance - £10million
  • Public Liability Insurance (no depth or height limits) – £1mil, £2 mil, £5mil, £10mil +
  • Products Liability – £1mil, £2 mil, £5mil, £10mil +
  • Contract Works/Plant All Risks /Contractors all risk
  • Contract Performance Bonds
  • Product Guarantee
  • Professional Indemnity
  • Directors and Officers Liability
  • Legal Expenses and Employment Law Protection
  • Motor Fleet Insurance
  • Property Insurance – offices/yard
  • Right of Light
  • Restrictive covenant insurance
  • Absence of easement insurance
  • Building Warranties



" Comparing like with like plus some lower excesses you have managed to save me in excess of £1500 or approximately 15% on my previous insurer. "

- Hew Stevenson


" We found you to be more thorough, efficient and reasonably priced than our existing insurer. We would not hesitate in recommending you to anyone."

- Zena Nairi LLB (Hons)