Property Developers Insurance
You may be a first time Property Developer refurbishing a single apartment or extending a house. You may be an experienced developer, repurposing an existing property or building a multi-property site. Whatever your level of experience and expertise, you need to protect yourself from the potential financial and legal problems that are part of the risk of developing properties. Property Developers Insurance will provide you with the cover that’s specifically tailored to your development project. Whatever the complexities of your build, at Construction Insure, we’ll work with you to keep things straightforward and uncomplicated. We not only provide cover for stand-alone development projects, but we also look after developers who undertake multiple projects over the course of a year.
Need Insurance? Get in touch today!
Whatever your property developers insurance requirements, please get in touch today for a free no obligation quotation.
GETTING THE RIGHT PROPERTY DEVELOPERS INSURANCE
What type of insurance cover will you need?
Here’s a list of the types of cover you might need. You can click through and browse a specific category to find out more details. Or you can call us on 020 3958 6868 to start talking to us about your requirements.
General Construction Insurance Coverage
- Employers Liability - £10million
- Public Liability (no depth or height limits) – £1mil, £2 mil, £5mil, £10mil +
- Products Liability – £1mil, £2 mil, £5mil, £10mil +
- Contract Works/Plant All Risks /Contractors all risk
- Contract Performance Bonds
- Product Guarantee
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Legal Expenses and Employment Law Protection
- Motor Fleet Insurance
- Property Insurance – offices/yard
- Right of Light
- Restrictive covenant insurance
- Absence of easement insurance
- Building Warranties